View Single Post
Old 08-07-2006, 10:18 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel69
Im perfectly aware of life's tragedies. However we are talking about one single event that annihilated thousands. People were in those buildings dying from suffocation, jumping out windows, making phone calls to loved ones, wondering just what the **** was happening. And then as we all know the buildings just collapsed, while millions of people watched. And my city watched and waited in horror of what might happen next. Who's displacing rage towards you? I asked you to think. I did not attack you personally.
I wasn't taking about 9/11 at all, till you brought it up. No one was. And I am well aware of all the details of it, thank you very much. Why do you assume I know nothing about it and was not impacted by it ?
Actually, yeah, you did ask me to...picture something. You did that after quoting me, and you did it in what came off to me as an accusatory, angry, and utterly sarcastic tone. So, yeah it was personal. Was it an attack ? I didn't say it was an attack. It sure was a release of some pointed aggression though. And it was directed at me. I'll eat my boots if you weren't pissed off writing that. And since it was directed at me, how could you say it wasn't personal and keep a straight face ? Just curious.

All animals are equal. But some animals are more equal than others.