View Single Post
Old 08-07-2006, 10:16 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Fighting foh the Nohthun Stah...NO SPEED LIMIT! BITCH! THIS IS THE FAST LANE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTFLCHLD
Good point. Thanks for expressing your views. By posting my opinion on the photographs there was no intention for anyone to feel "bad" about what they are free as they wish to like or dislike so I am not sure where that is coming from with a few people. I stated in 20 words or less that they were offensive to me, that I do not find humor in them and that I do not get that some would. Simple as that. I have heard varying reasons why the humor is found, but I didn't need the explanation nor do I recall asking for one. As evidenced below, I am more than ready to move-on from the topic of laugh-out-loud vs offense. For a girl in graphics...it's the chittyist graphic I have ever done.

You know, doll, I totally got that your opinion wasn't to make anyone feel bad. You just said, "I don't like it, and I respect anyone who thinks it is funny" In my estimation.
But of course you know an explanation would ensue, this being the wonderful Ledge and all.

IMO, people think things are funny, or they don't, in all subjects on the Ledge. I'm glad you guys said you didn't - and it's no big. I don't think everything people do is funny - and I don't always expect others to think what I think is funny, funny.
I'm not sure I said that "respect only those who think it is funny" thing.
I mean, that doesn't sound like me. I may have said "I only like people who think this is funny" - but I don't think I even said that - so...........
uh....

Whehyll I can do EHYT!! Wehyll I can make it WAHN moh thihme! (wheyllit'sA reayllongwaytogooo! To say goodbhiiy!) -