View Single Post
Old 09-24-2014, 11:22 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigAl84 View Post
John looks like the grumpy cat.

Stevie and Lindsey, it's called COLOR. Try it sometime. What about a smile for a change too!

Sometimes I just want to say, if it's such a chore to be in this band and if it's so bad, just shut up and call it a day.

I also have to wonder and I hate this thought, I wonder if Christine's return as much as they love her, maybe it was the total shake up that they were just not looking for at this time. Oh crap, the pressure is on now. It's like they've spent the past 5 years in a certain rut and now Christine is rested and ready to roll, I don't think they were ready for that yet. I have to wonder if they were all considering calling it a day and then boom, Christine decided to come back. Now what.

I sound negative and I don't mean to be. You would think with such great things going on in this band, they would be a little more thrilled....or at least be better at showing it.

This has crossed my mind as well. Not just from the photo, but from past interviews and such.
But we'll never know for sure. I suppose we should all just try to enjoy it for what FM is right now.