View Single Post
Old 10-10-2018, 02:09 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Just transposing some of the comments on this from the "LB speaks at meet and greet" thread.

===================

Homer McVie
Pretty much what we've speculated all along. Thanks for posting that!

Neal
And there we have it.
At least 50% of the truth, from one of the horses mouths.

jbrownsjr
Hmmmm and yet the folks with close friends or employees of the band don't know what they are talking about. They just want to blame that poor excu$e for a human being.
Thank you LB!!! For not trying to PR around it. Blunt. And, oh what do you know??? They were already rehearsing for the tour. So, this whole lie that FM spread was just that. A lie.

wilsonmac
Buckingham’s advice to the husband of his niece who is on the Mac tour as a drum tech:
“Mick is still a great guy. Don’t be anything other than a centered, grounded person for him. Do your job well.”
Top class Mr. Buckingham. Proud to be a fan of yours

dreamsunwind
Wow. Reading that hurt my heart a little
Just to hear it directly that she did do that. And over absolutely nothing worth it either. So sad.

Neal
It's actually pretty sad/pitiable that Stevie has obviously been carrying around so much animosity and anger for all of these years.
But I still can't get over the way it was handled. My sympathy is minimal...

Storms123
I love Stevie, but She droned on like a loon at Musicare.. Mick and Christine, who were OPENLY mocking her are still there. And just actually proves the "head space" comments that many here have alluded too.
Lindsey's daughter posted a video of Stevie on her IG from that night and called her "My Queen".
He's encouraging Steve Rincon (drum tech married to Cory Buckingham) how to engage and say "Mick's a good guy" Cooler heads prevail, and in this case, Lindsey proves to be the grown up. I mean---they email each other, over something as important as this.
Spoiled brats...all of them.

jbrownsjr
It goes back to BuckVie. I feel it in my bones. $he's a jealous angry fool. If I'm not doing the album, you're not doing the tour. Don't pi$$ off $tevie. Not even Lindsey can get away with it.