View Single Post
Old 04-12-2010, 12:16 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella Figura View Post
I completely agree with this, even in real life, most people I know who have lost a significant have never truly recovered...they're never the same people that they were and a few of them would be considered a bit "nuts". So I can totally sympathize with Courtney's behavior in the glare of that publicity spotlight. That being said, I've always enjoyed her music, it speaks to that angry girl inside me...her lyrics and music blend beautifully... and gotta love that she remains a "Stevie fan" not morphing into a Stevie friend like Sheryl...

I'm enjoying the new album. I just ordered it, it's my first album purchase since "Crystal Visions".
I also have always enjoyed courtneys music. its so damn honest. I also grew up listening to "live though this" and "celebrity skin" those two albums were perfect for the times in my life that i had them. and now at this time i could use a lil courtney love music mark the time also. it seems comforting to me in a way that i can still get excited for a new HOLE album.