View Single Post
Old 08-15-2012, 11:29 PM
Junior Ledgie

Seekerj-

I never said the songs were bad from Rumours. It's a good album although I took a long time to admit that.

I'm just burnt on Rumours. But heck, I'm sick of The Beatles and I love them. It's just hearing the constant rotation on radio along with grocery stores, restaurants can numb ya on a band.

Unless it's Hysteria, (title song) I dont really wanna hear Def Leppard ever again. They played Pour Some Sugar On Me one too many times at Bars/Clubs. I used to go out a lot a year ago, so that is all I would hear.

BTW am I the only one who thinks bars suck at playing 80's music? They play the basic really well-known stuff. But dont dig any deeper. I've complained about their djs before but it doesn't help these peeps were born in late 80's. So they only have a basic knowledge of 80's hits.

Sorry, I see people complaining about being sick of 80's revival nights and that's cause the DJs are terrible at playing lesser known stuff.

Anyway, I'm getting off track. I cant in good faith pay almost 300 bucks to hear Rumours live again. It might be a good deal for those who haven't seen the mac live. But to paraphrase Lindsey, I'm never goin' back again..