View Single Post
Old 12-05-2018, 07:50 PM
Senior Ledgie

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbBen View Post
I do, however, take issue with the band for carrying on without Lindsey. After 1997, the band had no business excluding any Rumours member willing and able to participate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Street_Dreamer View Post
This tour could quite possibly be the last tour for Fleetwood Mac. That's what bothers me. This could have been a big sendoff and a positive end for a band that's notorious for drama. It would have been a storybook ending. Instead we have this. It's quite sad and pretty insulting for the band to add two new members in its twilight. Mick has always been a money mark so it's not surprising that he didn't have a backbone when it came to Stevie.

I don't really have any other feelings that haven't already been said in this thread. It just makes me sad. Fleetwood Mac has been and always be a huge part of my life. This isn't the ending that should have happened.
I agree with all of this 100%.

It's really deplorable how she acted and that the others allowed it.

I will never listen to their music with the same enjoyment again.

It's a tragic ending to what should have been a magical final tour for THE FANS with the most successful lineup in their history. Instead they're a joke. And I feel sorry for Mike Campbell being dragged into it because of Stevie's inability to deal with grief and obsession with Tom Petty and his band.

It's all pretty pathetic. Shame on her (and Mick, John, and Chris).