View Single Post
Old 04-15-2018, 12:30 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
man i missed a lot! i've never heard this piece of the story. do we know this, or it's just someone speculation?

what i also find bizarre is people claiming how it's obvious that LB not giving his normal 200% at the Classics but instead just regular 110% is what gives FM every right to get rid of him as a bad employee. how can anyone say this with a straight face? have you all seen the last 4 FM tours? if you haven't seen tours than read the reviews? more often than not, Stevie was practically a zombie sleepwalking through FM shows, making it clear she could care less about FM. her solo fans say she's a completely different person, engaged and happy on her solo outings. so why was she not fired anytime between 2009 and now for not giving it a 100%?
No, it's true. It was confirmed to me by someone who was "around" a couple of the band meetings. The same person who told me Mike Campbell was approached by Mick/Stevie even before Lindsey was fired.

If Lindsey wasn't engaged in his work at the Classic East then why was he so mad with some tech during GYOW because of some sound problem? Does it sound like a person who wasn't commited with his work? Then we should all be fired from our jobs!
"I think what you would say is that there were factions within the band that had lost their perspective. What that did was to harm the 43-year legacy that we had worked so hard to build, and that legacy was really about rising above difficulties in order to fulfill one's higher truth and one's higher destiny."
Lindsey Buckingham, May 11, 2018.