View Single Post
Old 01-27-2015, 02:44 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauls90 View Post
I don't even know what to think anymore. I wonder where all of this negativity towards Lindsey is coming from now. Could it possibly be from the pressure he's putting on her to finish the new record?

I've been wondering if Stevie and/or Liz have just put a gag on asking about the FM album all together? Because it blows my mind that no one has even asked about it in any interviews. I keep waiting for SOMEONE with the balls to ask her straight up what her thoughts are on her band having finished half an album without one peep from her about it. To ask her "Why aren't you commenting? Your band is so excited and have songs they are super proud of and ready to give to the world. What are your plans for it? Fans clearly want one last masterpiece from this lineup, so why instead of recording a VOL 2 of 24KG aren't you more focused on helping finish what your bandmates so clearly want?" INSTEAD - all we get are the same freakin questions she's answered over and over and over and over and over again. Someone needs to step up and ask some real questions.

Aside from that - I actually enjoy entertaining the idea that she secretly recorded material for the album during their winter break (as someone previously suggested). It's 99% improbable but a part of me likes indulging that tiny little 1% chance.
Nope.She's out promoting 24 Karat and making plans for a follow up to it.The last thing on her mind is recording with The Mac IMO.I have thought from the beginning that Stevie,although I feel she really does love Chris,resents her a little b/c this tour is all about Chris and the spotlight is shining a little dimmer on her,and that is difficult for a diva to take.And I bet you that Bucky's beautiful repoire with Chris this tour is not sitting well with her either.