View Single Post
Old 04-24-2022, 09:02 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwboy View Post
Just goes to show how fans have different favorites- all three songs you mention are my least favorite on that album.

But I’m in complete agreement with virtually everyone here about the song list on the upcoming cd. I’m confused, surprised, and curious as to how these particular songs were chosen, and why. At first I thought we were going to get a sort of greatest hits package, with some songs having newly recorded vocals and others with just an orchestra worked in. Songs like Songbird obviously, but also a few early FM classics like Warm Ways, Over and Over, Brown Eyes, etc, and then the same with her solo songs, including a few of her singles.

What we’re getting is pretty dang audacious- I don’t know whether to be disappointed or impressed!
Ok its bad enough you dont like Oh Daddy on the Rumours board but not liking One In A Million and The Smile I live for on the Christine McVie board is a bridge too far. I vote for a 3 day ban.