View Single Post
Old 09-18-2018, 11:12 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnL View Post
That term was said mostly for effect because I am tired of the ongoing Stevie bashing. How does it feel? Also it is obvious that he did something to be kicked out of this band. But that is totally ignored on this board. It’s all Stevie and Mick’s fault...which is total BS. I think we will get an album or at least 4 or 5 songs out of this version of the band. Let’s see what you say after that.
Hmm, how does it feel? Kinda silly, considering Lindsey hasn't really given us any reason to call him a loser, vs Stevie putting her foot in her mouth constantly, giving cringe-worthy statement after statement, self-absorbed interview after interview, showing her complete lack of respect/interest in working with Lindsey in all her recent actions, after his seemingly genuine attempts to please her, make for comfortable collaboration since, I don't know, 2009, when he even went so far as to specifically write songs in her key. Her complete indifference, refusal certainly doesn't hurt the assumption that she had the biggest hand in this.. I could go on, but you'll prob never take your blinders off, so whats the point? What will I say if they put out an EP or album with this farce of a lineup? Well I'd probably say Stevie Nicks is a huge liar/hypocrite, given all of her excuses, dodging recording with Lindsey (Before the hard no, it was "If Chris comes back!!" ) . And just guessing as to the quality of the songs/arrangements/production, its very possible I'll also say its embarrassing adult contemporary garbage

Last edited by The Chain; 09-18-2018 at 11:15 AM..