View Single Post
Old 09-02-2018, 05:12 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLY View Post
I wish Lindsey would have allowed Chris to record with them on this album. I get that if there was a “hit single “ from one of her songs they couldn’t do it on tour....so what. This album would have been epic on so many levels. Having Christine’s harmony on the Buckingham/Nicks songs and having Lindsey do his magic on Christine’s ITM tracks.😎
i agree that she should have been on that album. and i know LB told her "you can't come and go" but do we know HE was the one who told her she cannot record with them or is that yet another speculation people are making up? isn't it majority rules with them?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macfan4life View Post
I don't think ANYONE would disagree with you on this one. SYW would have been so much better with Christine. No brainer there. Although I am a selfish Christine fan and love In The Meantime so much that I would not want to change the destiny of that album.
I completely understand why Lindsey gave Christine a choice. You cant come and go from the band. You cant have one foot in and one foot out of the band. Being in the band requires touring so you must be there for that. Its completely realistic for a band to do. Otherwise the road act is not the real deal and missing parts.
How I wish FM held Stevie's feet to the fire like they did with Christine. The situation is in reverse. Stevie did not want to record with the band but wants to tour with the band.
frankly, i don't think she even wants to tour with FM. that's why she could pull an alleged ultimatum - because she wouldn't care either way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLY View Post
Exactly the greatest Fleetwood Mac album that couldn’t be called a Fleetwood Mac album.😎 Buckingham/McVie.

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"