View Single Post
Old 02-08-2019, 07:34 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlanketMan View Post
Such a shock to read this. I sure hope he recovers fully. He looked/sounded so great on Nov 30 when I saw his show in PA. Thank goodness he sought medical care and seems to be on the mend.

I had tickets to see Mike Nesmith and Micky Dolenz in June of 2018, and the show was cancelled last minute because Mike had to have emergency heart surgery, also. I bring it up because Mike is back on the road and looking/sounding great, and says he's feeling so much better than the weeks before the problem was found, so we can only hope Lindsey's recovery goes just as well, also.
I am glad to hear this about Dolenz. I was wondering if Lindsey made a full recovery, if he could still get insurance needed to tour. I guess he can. His vocal chords are another matter. Will power won’t help them. We have mocked his speeches before, but what I wouldn’t give to hear him drone on about cycles now. As for his singing voice, I have had complaints about his whisper croaking for a long time now. So, I will take that with gratitude.