Thread: Sounding dated?
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2003, 09:12 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Thumbs up Cool ya'll!!

What a great discussion this has turned into!! I agree that sounding dated is not a bad thing...I mean, it doesn't change the way I feel about the music. The "sound" of FM is so unique that you can pretty much spot it instantly anywhere you go...but yet, there's an evolution of their music too! That's only ONE reason I love this band!! If you take a lil while and listen to their albums back to back from the very first album to this new album coming out...it's absolutely frickin amazing stuff....so much AWESOME music from various personalities...which is another thread in and of itself.

Mirage is very 50's inspired...I agree. Tusk most DEF is the least dated...in that it's just WIERD sounding...and is just off the map!! Even listening to Danny's, Bob's and Peter's music...it transcends time....it's so etheral, really....I really do think every member of FM is from another planet...far, far away. I've NEVER in my life been touched, amazed, awed, in love with a band as I am this one...and Lindsey has frickin changed my life!! I truly believe God sends you music/people to touch your life...and for me, that is Fleetwood Mac (along with Justin Guarini)!!