View Single Post
Old 10-20-2023, 01:18 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaronVonBielski View Post
I see that it looks as if eponymous Fleetwood Mac (1975) and Rumours have been re-certified putting Fleetwood Mac at 7x platinum and Rumours at 21x platinum for sales in the US. But I have a difficult time believing Tusk is still at 2x platinum, Mirage still at 2x platinum or Tango still at 3x platinum. The Dance would have to be much higher than 5x platinum by now. Probably 1x diamond. Greatest Hits would be higher than 8x platinum, it’d be at least 1x diamond. Say You Will has to be platinum by now. I suppose we can only guess. I can’t see Reprise paying for the rest to be re-certified by the RIAA.
SYW platinum? Shirley, you jest. That thing's a turd clogging a toilet. I'd rather hear Dolly Parton fartin' Jolene on the terlet than hear SYW. I watch Destiny Rules every few years, when I'm having a bad day, just to remind myself that it all isn't so bad, in comparison.