View Single Post
Old 09-09-2018, 12:39 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Landslide

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwboy View Post
Stevie said there are 10 songs Fleetwood Mac HAS to perform, and then they whittle their catalog down to 13 more songs.

My guess:
The Chain
Songbird
Don't Stop
Dreams
Go Your Own Way
Rhiannon
You Make Loving Fun
Gold Dust Woman

I guess the other 2 would be Say You Love Me and Landslide.

What are your guesses? Btw, I could really go without ever hearing Gold Dust Woman and Rhiannon again, but other people would probably say the same thing about Landslide or Dreams.

Please please please Christine, sing As Long As You Follow!
I think "Landslide" is a given these days. But like Stevie's recent tour showed, you can shake things up, play songs never played and even omit what you would think she always plays = "Dreams". I love "Dreams" but didn't miss it at all because of the gems we did get like "The Wild Heart" "If You Were My Love" and "Crying in the Night."

Fleetwood Mac shouldn't do none of Lindsey's songs, not even "Go Your Own Way" - let either "Rhiannon" or "Don't Stop" be the "before the encores" set closer. Just play Christine and Stevie's songs - they have enough hits and quality songs to make it work. And please don't play any solo, Heartbreakers, or Neil Finn songs.