View Single Post
Old 09-08-2018, 04:17 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macfan4life View Post
I hate people that film concerts with their phones. But I love watching their videos on youtube But you do remember why I made that bet? Because its do doubtful anything from the Rick and Billy era would ever be played.

Still not sure about the concert. I just checked ticketmaster and the arena is a little over 70% sold but there is almost a full half year before the show. I bought tickets to Stevie's 24K Gold show late when the arena was full and they opened up these excellent side seats. If the set list blows me away (doubtful), good seats open up (possible) then maybe. But count me as a no right now. However next month I see Lindsey front row and get to meet him. I've been thinking what I want to ask him if I am allowed to ask a question. Really looking forward to that. I loved the Buck/Vie tour so much. It was SO GOOD. So are you going?
I am going to see FM in either Cleveland or Columbus, not sure which yet. Columbus is much closer, but I have several friends who are going to see them in Cleveland so I'm waiting until it gets closer to the date before I decide where I'll see them.

Lindsey I am tempted to see in Canton, but I'm hesitant to go by myself. I think it is effing awesome that a concert ticket nets the buyer a free copy of his album. I have never heard of that before and I think it's brilliant. Ironically, if FM did the same thing, the haters would say they had to do that to sell tickets and make fun of them. It really is a great idea and I think it's great Lindsey is doing that. Also, even though I love a lot of Lindsey's FM music, I've never been able to get into his solo music as much. I think his music is more tempered with FM, more restrained, if you will. And unlike Christine and Stevie, who have very few songs with FM that I hate, there are a handful of Lindsey songs, solo and with FM, that I really hate, and they also seem to be the ones he performs live LOL! I really just need to buy a ticket to his show and quit over thinking it!

Hope you enjoy meeting Lindsey