Thread: Pick 'em!
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2002, 06:34 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Fleetwood Mac - Crystal (I have changed, oh but you, you remaaaain ageless!)

Rumours - KIDNAP CHRISTINE BY HELICOPTER SO SHE CAN REPRISE HER FINALE ROLE OF SONGBIRD!! (sniff!! You're right BellaDonnaGypsy - this is so wrong w/out the Songbird herself)

Tusk - Thats All For Everyone (I was going to agree with GypsyGoddess - ie, BRING BACK SARA!! - but Wondergirl's nomination of TAFE conjured an image/sound in my head of Sharon and Lori or whatever backup girls they have on the tour, up front with Stevie, to do the vocal support for TAFE that makes the song anyway. That song is just asking for Lindsey to ham it up!!!! They could have moves and everything!)

Mirage - Eyes of the World (I haven't heard that Dance tour version, but I didn't like the paraphrased version from the OOTC tour. Seeing as Chrisitne won't be involved, something like The Dance versions of Big Love and Go Insane would be great, perhaps with two parts - a Say Goodbye style soft part, and then one with 'the boys at the back')

WOOhooo downloading Brian's 'Mystified' as I type.

TITN - Tango In the Night (get some intense synth work by Brett Tuggle and harmonies by Stevie on the chorus - I just can see Lindsey staring her down in the chorus. Oh - and then, when its the bridge witht he voices going 'oh' 'uh' 'oo' 'oh' etc, lights go out and just spot on the backup girls, then lights on as Lindsey's searing solo kicks in!! Oh - that song is synonymous with 'atmosphere' to me)

L I V E - Fireflies (forgot about that album but definitely agree - I love that song, and how true/untrue is it now - so many years on!!)