View Single Post
Old 07-13-2004, 11:12 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren
Ali!
I loved your review! WOW!!!!! BTW, Lindsay was at the Denver show too and she stood right next to me all night to my right (hi Lindsay!) very sweet girl! She was on my right and Mary on my left. We had a blast and she had her OTHER BN album without the 2 LB sigs on it cause she was explaining that to me!

That is sooo cool you got the towel, the ILY and all the rest. Wow! I am so envious - isn't he the best??? Tell me about this kiss in the pix!

I have not kept up but how many shows have you seen?

Oh and I can attest that yes, "Say Goodbye" sounds weird when you are up close - at first I thought something was wrong with the sound but I realized it was where we were.

I forgot to add during my review during "Big Love" the spotlight was on LB and yours truly - I was trying not to squint. I looked around it only hit me for some reason in the front - LOL! So I didn't see anything thru that song - was blinded!

Anyway, again I loved your review! Thanks for sharing it all!

Lauren
Hi Lauren!!
Yes, the Lindsey kiss! LOL! Well last year in Omaha during World Turning when he was over at the side of the stage he kept looking over. So I pointed to my cheek like I wanted a kiss. He pointed to his lips like if I wanted a kiss and nodded. I couldn't believe it. So then he kept looking at me and I, of course, kept staring, and he would nod like "I know, I have to give you a kiss." So, I think, after Don't Stop, he came over knelt down, grabbed my head, and gave me a kiss on the cheek, pulled back, and then gave me another kiss on the cheek. My friend Dennise was there and snapped a great picture! The picture is of the back of my head (haha) but it's a really good pic of him grabbing me. All I can say is I couldn't believe it! It was the coolest thing that has ever happened to me. So anyway...I brought that picture to Bozeman to have him sign it. I attached the picture so you could see it!!

Oh - I have been to 9 shows! And I know what you mean about the spotlight. But, hey, it was just you and him! That's pretty cool!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg LBpic.jpg (77.5 KB, 36 views)

"Hearts will break with choices we must
make, so sleep and dream of me."
- LB