View Single Post
Old 12-30-2017, 11:54 PM
Addicted Ledgie

My 2017 Mac highlights were definitely the 5 BuckVie concerts I attended and the Classic East.

It was a huge effort for me to attend every concert but I enjoyed each of them very much. I made new friends and finally met some online ones, and hopefully we'll meet again next year.

It was fantastic to see Christine and Lindsey live doing their own thing away from FM, so happy and free. Happy Lindsey, grumpy Lindsey is fine by me. I love him no matter what, and I got to strum his guitar 4 times.

Christine was a gift. And I have to thank both for "pushing" the other into doing this. Let's hope for more BuckVie.

Classic East was a blast. I had so much fun and got to meet great (and sooo drunk!) people there. FM concert wasn't what I expected but it was ok and it'll be until next year.

Like FuzzyPlum I have this FM void I have the feeling it won't ever be filled. Stevie's reluctance to do another FM album made me dislike her. And the lack of interaction among the band members with all the band anniversaries during the year was dissapointed. With every anniversary I was waiting for something, anything. It certainly will be an interesting 2018 tour.
"I think what you would say is that there were factions within the band that had lost their perspective. What that did was to harm the 43-year legacy that we had worked so hard to build, and that legacy was really about rising above difficulties in order to fulfill one's higher truth and one's higher destiny."
Lindsey Buckingham, May 11, 2018.