View Single Post
Old 12-29-2017, 07:45 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back
Arrow Year in review 2017

Another year is over but 2017 was a pretty good year for Mac fans. I was disappointed there was not a new Mac album. However there were highlights of the year. I got to see Stevie solo in March and Lindsey and Christine solo in November. Each concert was very good. I am not a fan of 25K Gold but really was surprised how much I enjoyed to hear the songs live. Buckingham/McVie was just too good to be true. Did anyone ever believe we would hear Wish You Were Here and Hold Me live in the same concert?
There was also the Tango deluxe package that was released this year too. Everyone seems really happy so lets hope they all stay healthy.

Highlights for me
Sitting behind Stevie's dogs at the Pittsburgh show. I did not know if its her step son, her assistant, or nephew. Young guy who brought the dogs out after the Pretenders. I had fantastic seats for that show. I could see Stevie backstage even before she came out.

I love the youtube show I think is from Cleveland where some woman yells WE LOVE YOU CHRISTINE before the music starts and Christine blows them a kiss. Love that!

Loved hearing Crying In The Night live. Thank goodness Waddy talked Stevie into it. Wow that song rocks live and its about time it made it to a stage.

I love seeing Stevie, Lindsey, and Christine so happy on stage. Each of their tours you could see they loved every moment of the shows they performed.

Happy New Year everyone. Lets hope 2018 is a good one.

What were your 2017 highlights of the Mac? This board is amazing and loved reading all the reviews of the concerts. Definitely another highlight.

Last edited by Macfan4life; 12-29-2017 at 07:51 AM..