View Single Post
Old 10-15-2013, 03:37 PM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by staceface View Post
Ok I am relatively new to this forum but have been a FM fan for forever. I want to try something, you know have a go at it. It's the FM biopic. I would really like to know everyones ideas: what they would like to see, and hear and who would play who and why. Just curious and prematurely excited to see what you all think!
Mick Fleetwood- Dame Diana Rigg (Why? Because she's Dame Diana Rigg and she can play anything she damn well pleases.)

John McVie- Dame Judy Dench (Why? Because she's Dame Judy Dench and she can play anything she damn well pleases.)

Christine McVie- Dame Helen Mirren (Why? Because she's Dame Helen Mirren and she can play anything she damn well pleases.)

Lindsey Buckingham- Benedict Cumberbatch (Why? Because Benedict Cumberbatch is simply a cool name, that's why. Plus he's got curly hair, so that's an added bonus.

Stevie Nicks- Dame Maggie Smith (Why? Because she's Dame Maggie Smith and she can play anything she damn well pleases. Plus she also played the role of a witch and Stevie says she's a Welsh witch, so it'd be good casting.)