View Single Post
Old 05-07-2018, 08:08 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by secondhandchain View Post
I was all for them recording new music as a five, but SN squandered that opportunity. Now, 4 years on sad to say Christine's voice is completely shot (they have to mix her very low now) and Stevie has a 2 note nasal AF range. LB isn't any better and they should have done this tour and called it quits as a band. Poor Christine sounds like she has 40 teeth rolling around in her mouth when she talks now. NEW band? Please.
I agree. I noticed her voice "straining" towards the end of the US leg of OWTS. When they pulled out "Songbird" for a few shows, her wrist was cited, but part of me wondered if it was the strain on her voice. Again, last summer during Buck/McVie--noticed it too.
I just don't see new music coming out of FM--ship has sailed. I don't think they will release anything with the "All-Star" band. It doesn't feel like Mike and Neil are in it for the long haul---even though they said they were...what else are they going to say? I also thought I read somewhere on here--both of them (and Stevie) have commitments in the latter part of 2019.....or are just saying that so they have an "out" to not make this a global tour--should the US leg be less then successful????