View Single Post
Old 10-11-2013, 05:15 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by liddybuck View Post
im suprised.. i wouldve changed the list a little.. maybe put Thats The Way That Love Goes in the top 3.. but hey, we all have a different list, eh?
only now seeing this list, since wireless was spotty on the trip...

i'm completely with you on That's The Way.

as you all probably know by now (and Michele points out with Stars ), i very much dislike about the half of this list.

i love that Gift of Screws is on it, as well as Go Insane and Don't Look Down, i adore those songs. it tickles me that Holiday Road is on it. i like that Seeds found the place there... btw last few FM shows we've seen someone said they fully expected Seeds to start, instead of Say Goodbye, since we are so used to it closing the show.

but Trouble, Soul Drifter, Stars, Countdown i can definitely do without and would never put them on top 10 solo LB list. Trouble especially. yes it was a hit. and yeah, i can't stand it, other than that quirky start of it on the record.

i would have In Our Own Time on my top 10 list, definitely. and Rodeo. and Rock Away Blind.

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"