View Single Post
Old 08-15-2018, 04:08 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzyPlum View Post
I'd be interested to know what you consider the 6 studio albums are for Peter, Jeremy and Danny. As far as I'm concerned PG only did 3 albums. I'm guessing you are including Blues Jam at Chess and Pious Bird of Good Omen. Cant think what the other one might be.
I don't think they are a fair comparison for Lindsey's contributions; Blues Jam at Chess was recorded 'live' in a weekend and PBOGO was a compilation album. Even PG's Fleetwood Mac was mostly recorded 'live' in a short period of time. This cant be compared to LB's years of studio work.
Also, what's the additional bracketed Danny album?
I count English Rose and Pious Bird as one album, since there’s an album’s worth of material between the two albums that’s not available on other Fleetwood Mac albums. Given that British and US releases often differed in that era, it’s challenging to come up with definitive lists. I also include Blues Jam Session at Chess and The Original FM. Sure, they were essentially recorded live, but they’re also part of the band’s history and official body of work.

The additional bracket for Danny was Jeremy’s “solo” album, since Mick, John, and Danny were Jeremy’s backing band. Peter was also on the album, but just on one song, which is why I didn’t count it for him.

THE Stephen Hopkins