View Single Post
Old 03-27-2017, 04:03 AM

I moved the thread here because I thought it was a better destination since it isn't strictly Stevie related.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karissa View Post
This week, I was randomly booted & blocked from Ivory Keys, & I have no idea why, since I never even really talked in the group, so I definitely never had conflicts in there, & I certainly never reposted or misused any of his files.

I messaged Alicia to ask why, but my message went ignored (as I figured it would). I don't know what's going on in there lately, but it sure seems like a mess.
I'm not sure if that's the reason but most of the private Facebook groups ban the members that have never participated nor interacted after a certain lenght of time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricohv View Post
I'm confused... What is this, a Facebook group? When I go to the old Ivory Keys web address it seems closed (Ivorykeysblogspot.com I think)
Ivory Keys is a private Facebook group for Stevie and FM bootlegs sharing, while ivorykeysblogspot.com is technically just an attached side blog. Mike Bise is the administrator of the latter but not of the main Facebook group.