View Single Post
Old 05-29-2005, 03:31 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamondsnake
Well we will see what she is like on this Gold Dust tour. She seems to be a lot more reserved with FM though, don't you think?
I think she sees having another frontman as a way to not do as much and be a little lazier than usual. She doesn't have to carry the whole show like she does when she's solo, so she lives it up. Lindsey acts like a six year old who has had too much chocolate, so it's a good excuse for her to not be as active.

Quote:
I agree that IKINW was a great song last summer. It was my favorite Lindsey song. But are you serious, you would have left if not for a couple of his songs? That just suprises me because I assume FM is somewhat a part of your life considering you post on this message board frequently. I guess that doesn't mean that you have to like the show though- it certainly doesn't sound like you are amazed when Stevie does a twirl.
It was a lousy show, what can I say? The sound sucked, the crowd sucked, it was hot, Stevie was boring as hell, Mick was more annoying than usual, and Lindsey was the only thing that was remotely energized. Stevie's twirling does nothing for me, especially in those Reeblechs that turn every twirl into some off-kilter disaster; she can trash it in favor of pulling out some good songs and singing them as if she's interested (which she proved she can do in Vegas).

Quote:
I just can't imagine the show being that horrible. What about Standback, that song rocked on this last tour. Beautiful Child, that song was well beautiful. Did that do nothing for you? What did you think of Sara? That was sort of a big deal since it hadn't been done live in sooooo long...
She sucked vocally, but that's understandable since this was at the time when shows were getting canceled due to her being sick. Beautiful Child was still great, Stand Back bored me, and I think they should never have brought Sara back because it was just so putrid on the last leg. I usually love it live, but nowadays I do not.

Quote:
I don't want to sound like some crazy Stevie fan but it just suprises me that you didn't enjoy yourself.
Fech. It was probably that time of the month.