View Single Post
Old 12-17-2009, 06:18 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Gift of Screws was probably my favorite mac related album of this decade with Say Yow Will second but it doesnt bother me that neither of those are on there. Well actually I hate greatest hits albums but theres something special about both Crystal Visions and Soundstage that they are actually up there too. But theres no way either of those 2 would or should be on that list.

But Wow the real travesty is not one of Neil Young's Awseome albums this decade made that list. Greendale was the best album of the decade hands down to me and maybe of NY's career especially if we're talking about breaking ground. Prarie Wind also needs to be on that list, since in my opinion it improves on both Harvest and Harvest Moon. And then there's his most recent album Chrome Dreams II which is nothing out of the ordinary but I just think its a danmed good album. Actually his most recent album was Fork in the Road which really really sucks, but thats a huge advantage to putting out new material almost yearly it's OK for some of it to suck. Stevie Lindsey and the gang shouls be doing the same. Just release everything and stop thinking about, your average is bound to be way better then 50 percent!

Wow I just got off on some serious tangents. Wheres Trackaghost to agree with me on said tangents.

He Will Burn You Down