View Single Post
Old 10-15-2018, 11:56 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotonRodeo View Post
I am actually surprised this latest band kerfuffle seems more publicized now than it was in 1987. Back then it was a just a medium-length article in Rolling Stone announcing his departure, and I think a short interview with the band in one of the entertainment shows. Now it is everywhere.
I've noticed this too. Out to dinner with my sister and her boyfriend last night and he starts talking about it! My neighbors across the street just came home from 2 weeks in Colorado. We've been getting their newspapers and keeping an eye on their house. They text me "We'll be home on Sunday. What do you think about Fleetwood Mac?" They know I'm a fan but I haven't communicated with them about anything other than their house. Over the weekend I did a google search to see what articles are out there---lots of news/current event sites covering it, not just music sites.

I've been pissed, frustrated, disgusted, outraged, disappointed like so many fans here but the predominant emotion is sadness. Always an underlying feeling of sadness.