View Single Post
Old 10-18-2017, 04:19 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by haleyd View Post
honestly the reason I deleted my old profile I'd had for years and then decided to slowly tip toe back on is because of how everyone constantly bitches about Stevie... and it's generally the same people with the same worn out tired comments. Like we get it, you don't like her. But not everything is her fault. I don't get on here every chance I get and bring up all the abusive sh*t Lindsey has done or what a lunatic he can be (still to this day) and then turn every single post in to what an as**ole he.

annnnnyway, remember when Lindsey said "makes me want to look behind the mirror for drugs!" haha I love him!!!

This is a hilarious quote.....when did he say this?!

Thanks Haley. I agree, Lindsey as much as I also love him has the worst past to note in terms of domestic abuse whilst Stevie has of course been a drug addict and slept with probably too many married men to count but that was consensual on their part. However she is always framed as the most evil person on the planet. Makes no sense. At least look at the facts people.
It is always deemed here that we must not hold others back from writing their own opinions. Of course not, but why is name calling, insults and trolling of a band members behaviour or personality deemed ok? It is crystal clear of what the few specific and current Ledge members favourite band members are. Their opinions are well and truly documented. But do we have to be reminded every single day? Surely try and play nice

Last edited by Angel75; 10-18-2017 at 04:22 PM.. Reason: Spelling