View Single Post
Old 04-15-2018, 07:41 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by button-lip View Post
Chris didn’t have any problem touring with Lindsey, so I don’t understand why you insist this was a band decision. This was all Mick and Stevie. Chris and John were left out.

We don’t know what happened after the tour, and the time between the tour ended and this decision was made.

He has been an ass to the industry in general? Funny because I couldn’t find a single article about his firing where they argue it was ok because he was an ass to the industry in general.

I am thinking on his behavior that has been chronicled by others. How he behaved in front of Mick Jagger, Dick Clark, etc. He has been an ass. I don’t think there can be any question about it.

The role he played in all this is that he should have been smarter and not let Stevie get to him so easily.

They have no right to steal his legacy, especially when he was willing to postpone his solo tour. And they’re not 8 anymore.
His legacy can’t be stolen. As I said elsewhere, they are all acting like babies. Lindsey is not blameless in this.