View Single Post
Old 10-01-2013, 08:53 PM
Addicted Ledgie

These paid Meet and Greets are only about one thing: MONEY. Of all members of THE MAC, Mick has the least amount of money. He has struggled with finances during his entire adult life. If it were up to him, Fleetwood Mac would tour every year and run the machine dry, He's trying to stockpile money away for his retirement. Let's face it, these guys are pushing 70. How many more years do they have? I just read an interview with Stevie the other day......She claims that one night, upon stepping up to the stage, she looked at Lindsey and said something to the effect of "I'm getting too old for this......".

That being said, a part of my soul will die the day that I can no longer attend a MAC, STEVIE or LINDSEY show. Yes, I complain about the stagnant set list.....but I will NEVER deny myself a chance to see the band that has provided the soundtrack to my life. I have followed this band for the better part of 35 years. I relish the chance to see them at any cost during these final years.

SO, PAID MEET AND GREETS? Stevie would never. Lindsey ?? "Aint' nobody got time for that!!!"

OTHER ACTS THAT PARTICIPATE IN PAID FAN MEET AND GREETS INCLUDE: Cyndi Lauper, The Go Go's, most washed up 80's acts. I've never seen a giant like Fleetwood Mac do them......but maybe I haven't been paying attention.