View Single Post
Old 10-13-2014, 10:28 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by louielouie2000 View Post
Is she worried about the oversaturation of the Mac with these back to back oldies tours?
Oversaturation? No such thing exists in the Fleetwood Mac/Stevie Nicks camp!

I would hate for what could possibly be Fleetwood Mac's last album to be Stevie free. She could pull a Tango move and make some cursory contributions to the album, then complain about it later. It's rather startling that she isn't inspired at all to work again with Christine in the studio.

Speculation has run rampant. I wish Stevie would address the issue and reassure fans that she is excited to make a new album now that Christine is on board. There will be a some vilification towards her if she doesn't step up and bows out. I'm sure a Lindsey/Christine album is feasible, but it's just not right at this stage in the game for Stevie to disrespect the people and institution who plucked her out of looming obscurity. Three songs and some harmony parts isn't much to ask for. After all, she is not a musician, so she has it much easier than the rest of them. They are carrying most of the weight. "She did her work, but Mac fans were quietly crying. Does she ever feel guilty about not even trying. Sad pampered Stevie."

Take some hard advice Stevie. Go write some real songs!

Last edited by PenguinHead; 10-13-2014 at 11:24 PM..