View Single Post
Old 11-20-2015, 06:01 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Back during their "World Wide Texas" tour (1975/76), they played Anaheim Stadium. Their show was broadcast live on the radio (don't remember which station, however...may have been KLOS-FM Los Angeles)...I'm sitting there just boogying to their set when out of the blue they kick into "Rattlesnake Shake". I jump out of my seat & start running in circles in my room (picture Eric Cartman).

You'd THINK that since it was broadcast on the radio that SOMEBODY would've recorded it and circulated it in bootleg circles (or even a radio station employee would've dubbed a copy for that purpose)

That last statement can also be said for Fleetwood Mac's October 1995 "free concert" in Woodley Park in Van Nuys, CA broadcast live on KLSX-FM radio. No boots have ever surfaced from that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharksfan2000 View Post
I know we've seen links on the Ledge to ZZ Top performing "Oh Well"....
ZZ Top or just Billy Gibbons solo? Billy did a version under his own name for that Fleetwood Mac tribute CD a few years ago. Never have seen/heard ZZ Top as a whole play "Oh Well".

Last edited by chiliD; 11-20-2015 at 06:07 PM..