View Single Post
Old 03-19-2017, 06:02 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrownsjr View Post
Your comments don't annoy me. However, I'm not surprised to read it's a goal of yours. We all have different opinions and most of us, (even on different sides of the coin) are able to joke around and goof off. I don't get bent if people have a different opinion. That's what the board is for.

If just feels like you can't handle BuckVie getting so much attention. Which points to Elle's thread about Stevie fans being bitter. Christine hasn't had work outside of FMac since 2004. So after a 13 year wait, there's nothing you can say that will upset me.

And if people want to comment on Christine's plastic surgery or Stevie's weight, or Lindsey's hair... let em have at it... I'm not into body shaming. I'm a shorty gay guy who loves to shave his head. I'm the last person to point out someone's body flaws.

The walls will not come tumbling down.
Jbrownjr, I don't know if it's because you were being sincere or what, but this post read much differently to me than many of your previous ones, and was much appreciated. Maybe I don't get the humor on here sometimes, so if my defensiveness is unwarranted, I happily apologize.

I have no problem with Christine and Lindsey (or their album) getting so much attention. Why would I? I love the band and the individual members. I want their album to be a hit. Yet ironically enough, to me, it feels like some posters here can't handle Stevie getting so much attention, yet you think I feel the same way about Chris and Lindsey! But I can assure you, I'm not a bitter or resentful Stevie fan. I'm just a fan of both the band and many of the individual members, and that includes Rick Vito and Billy Burnette, too.