View Single Post
Old 04-18-2019, 06:01 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bombaysaffires View Post
I was wondering same thing. I can't imagine he won't. Unlike most of us they can afford to get the new house all set up before moving out of the old one, so I would bet he would have gotten that incorporated into the plans for the new house (to be clear- they tore down the house they bought and built a custom new one on the lot)

The pics would have been taken specifically to sell the house not to highlight their style (they already did magazine stories for that purpose when she finished decorating it years ago). Realtors will always tell sellers to remove the bulk of their personal stuff because you want potential buyers to be able to envision THEIR stuff in the house not be distracted by YOUR stuff.
i was chuckling at the ad listing the studio as a "screening room doubling as a home studio".

it's kinda bittersweet for a fan, there were all those home vids for UTS and SWS that were recorded in that house and especially in his studio. even so many of his recent IG and twitter posts were from that home studio. on the other hand, it seems almost like a perfect timing with all the crap from last year that they were apparently anyway planning to turn a new leaf. i remember everyone wondering why they bought a 3rd house in Brentwood and how many flips are they doing simultaneously. they might be the type of people like Ellen described once who always wants to redo yet another house. on the other hand, i love that my kids feel our house is their home and where so many of their childhood memories were made, not sure whether their kids would feel the same.

and yeah re pics, we've seen so many in articles about KB's design in the past, it's interesting to see different rooms, but some definitely look very different from the pics we've seem (and LB promo videos were clearly made all over that property. even very recent ones) and so seems at least some rooms have been staged for the sale. wonder whether they still live there but considering the staging, maybe not?

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"