View Single Post
Old 06-12-2018, 08:30 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugar Mouse View Post
I agree that most forums have moved to Facebook but many still exist on their own. Neil Finn and all things Finn have a fantastic fan forum that's still fairly active. Would be ideal if this forum were a true Fleetwood Mac forum instead of a Lindsey Buckingham forum but life is imperfect.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugar Mouse View Post
The problem with everything you just wrote is that you and I and everyone else outside of the band's inner circle don't know exactly what happened that led to the band firing Lindsey. It's very possible (I would say likely) that there are lots of details that would make you much more sympathetic to the band's position.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel75 View Post
It is not at all accurate to say that this is a LB forum, you have only started posting here and you are unaware of the vast majority of FM fans here that are now appalled at this situation. Most members were either fans of all five fireflies together or specifically SN or CM, BuckMcVie fans. That has now changed as people feel an injustice has occurred. Just because you do not feel the same does not mean that you can call this forum unfairly biased.
Again I am a huge Finn fan I have been for probably 35 years, whilst I do not begrudge him for joining the band I am still so incredibly angry that this vacant role became available in the band in the first place. I don't want anybody trying to take Lindsey's place. I do not share your excitement for this chapter, Finn fan or not.
Thank you Angel75 for summing this up perfectly.

Sugar Mick, for someone who CLAIMS to be such a HUGE Fleetwood Mac fan, why did it take you so long to join here? You know basically nothing about the members of this forum, compared to those that have been here for years. You've arrived on this chat site a mere month ago and have spent the entire time:

-Trying to convert everyone to Finn fans.
-Telling most members here that they are wrong.
-Stirring the pot with your posts.

If you think the Ledge is biased, might I point out that you don't have to subject yourself to our "biased" thinking. And if we want to be angry with the band, guess what??? We can be angry with them. We can be angry with them because we look at the whole band and not just cheering on the fact that Finn has joined them. Stop telling us how to think.