View Single Post
Old 11-15-2021, 05:43 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

As much as I liked the live concert, the lip syncing concert video is not my taste. I hate all the Stevie close ups in Dreams and GDW. I think the Chain is a lame version and someone correct me if I am wrong but both Rick and Billy take Lindsey's vocal which sounds cheezy IMHO. I love Isn't it Midnight but the close ups of Stevie ruin it for me.

I vote Everywhere. Its a live cut of the song being played during rehearsal. We get to see Stevie smoking one of her long Kool 100 cigarettes and her with little make up, hair fried and her jean skirt? But her coming in late and her "I wanna be with you" is so vintage Stevie how could you not like it
Seriously, if this was the actual video, Everywhere would have been a big hit on MTV and possibly a big top 10 hit.

BTW, the editing compared to Red Rocks is only slightly better. In Red Rocks Stevie has different hair but they keep the camera for live shots far from her. The close up singing was reshot. With Tango, we get those fuzzy, cloudy edits with showing the crowd with some haze of the band on stage. Red Rocks is so bad its good. Tango is just bad. I like Songbird with showing live clips because at least its not lip synced

My least favorite moment on this Tango video is GDW; Stevie with her Debbie Gibson hat, big earrings, and the constant close ups and Stevie's constant "oh yeah's" Pick your path and I'll pray OH YEAH. Watch your sunrise love to go down OH YEAH. NOT AGAIN BABE

Last edited by Macfan4life; 11-15-2021 at 05:47 PM..