Thread: So...now what?
View Single Post
Old 05-25-2018, 07:31 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Storms123 View Post
It will NOT be an FM show the die hards would expect. But don't worry "Don't dream it's NOT over" Stevie and Mick are here to save the day
I 100% agree- "it will NOT be a FM show the die hards would expect." That is one of the main reasons I'm really excited to see FM this year! It is definitely going to be a very different tour, perhaps even a once in a lifetime opportunity if it really is a farewell tour or if it bombs so badly they hang up their hats at the end. It could totally happen, we'll find out. But a show with Stevie, Christine, Neil, or Mike dull? I'm not worried about that at all. But missed cues, mistaken lyrics, Neil getting swatted in the eye by one of Stevie's fringe shawls because he's not used to her spinning like Lindsey is, these are all things that would actually be hilarious or welcomed, because it's like a new band, not the same stuff we've all seen a million times, live or on DVD or even vhs or beta LOL! Not that I want Neil to get poked in the eye, but you know what I mean.