Thread: Destiny Rules
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2009, 02:29 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I watched 'Destiny Rules' today for like the 20th time. I really love this documentary. I think Stevie is just so pretty and she's really funny. John cracks me up as well. Lindsey is hot as usual, but I love watching him do his thing with producing and singing as well as playing the guitar. I love the interaction between him and Stevie throughout this film!. Mick is crazy and loving with everyone. Every time I watch it, it makes me love this band even more.

- When Stevie comes in with the spirt catcher and John lights his cigarette, I just burst out laughing. You can just seem him thinking out loud about how weird Stevie can be

- I love Stevie's smile and laugh. She seemed to enjoyed herself, which she says she didn't now, but I call bs. She seemed genuinely happy to be there. Her voice is also great during this. I love her singing 'Thrown Down'. Such a good song.

- When Stevie and Lindsey are running through 'Goodbye Baby', I always shed a tear. That song is so moving to me, and the way she looks over at him while she's singing it melts my heart. I love that scene.

- The fight over 'Thrown Down' is so funny. "It's the just the poet that I am" while Lindsey rolls his eyes hahaha.

- I love when all four of them are being interviewed towards the end, but they are focusing on John and Mick interrupts him and John gets mad. It's quite amusing.

- I love the ending and the way they choose to end it. It's makes me remember when the lights went out right before they came out on stage in Atlanta. It makes me so excited to see them again... Hopefully

Overall, such a good documentary. If you haven't seen it, you must!