View Single Post
Old 03-23-2019, 07:38 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by secondhandchain View Post
What the Stevie fanatics don't like to hear is the MOST people who are going to see this current line up, have NO idea Lindsey is no longer with the band. I just talked to a friend and mentioned Lindsey's heart problems to him. He hadn't heard about it. Then I mentioned the firing and he also hadn't heard about it. This guy is a HUGE classic rock fan and listens to the radio all the time, yet he didn't hear this. My brother didn't hear about it either and bought tickets. He was PISSED. He said "it's NOT FM without Lindsey"
FM fans are getting dumber and dumber each day. And younger and younger. They depend on younger fans these days, who doesn’t even know who they’re seeing. Rather pathetic. But it works for Mick & co. And for Stevie’s cultists with a few cell brains.
"I think what you would say is that there were factions within the band that had lost their perspective. What that did was to harm the 43-year legacy that we had worked so hard to build, and that legacy was really about rising above difficulties in order to fulfill one's higher truth and one's higher destiny."
Lindsey Buckingham, May 11, 2018.