View Single Post
Old 06-09-2015, 06:59 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by James89 View Post
Well. I went to the show last night and having read certain things about Stevie's sounding as though she's had enough and songs being cut, I thought the energy may be lacking slightly. How wrong was I.

It was absolutely sensational and Stevie was on point and even laughed a few times. The others were great as usual but the audience was wild and you could definitely feel that they really appreciated it, especially for GDW and ISA where people were stomping on the floor and wouldn't stop applauding.

The atmosphere just kept getting better and better and I have to say, although it's been getting some criticism, SOTM was one of the highlights as the sound was epic and Stevie's vocals were great. The audience really loved it too.

Overall, one of the best nights of my life, 10/10 for everything and I have to add it was a shame they didn't do Songbird. Everyone seemed to wait at the end after Mick said his speech but it was not to be. Ah well, a sensational night and it was nice to see Stevie genuinely enjoying herself.
That's great that you had such a good time! It sounds as though the audience were very appreciative. That's what I was aware of most in London - the fantastic atmosphere from the crowd.