View Single Post
Old 10-21-2011, 09:33 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie View Post
Won't happen. That will be the 40th anniversary of Tumours. God, please let them re-release it on 8-track! Because they will still have to beat that old, dead, road carcass.

LAME. They were artists, once upon a time. Now, well,....just they may as well stock up on some red light bulbs.....
Wow. More seasoned fans really do hate Rumours. O_o. I never understood the hate, but different strokes for different folks. I just find it a little unfair that the artists as a whole are being judged for only what they do with the Fleetwood Mac they've been drifting away from for years. Yes, the band has had better days. But so have alot of the old greats. But individually, some wonderful things are happening for the members. On a personal level, Lindsey Buckingham is as vital as ever. Whereas I didn't enjoy Stevie's album much at all, but she still brings in the fans. I can't help but feel that the band is judged because they're not constantly shoving material down our throats. I'd rather them take many years to make an album I love, instead of them pumping out album after album of mediocre dreck as many contemporary artists do.