View Single Post
Old 02-10-2019, 09:35 PM
Senior Ledgie

Location: By the beautiful 3 rivers in southeast Washington State

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post
My guess is that Beautiful Child was correct about the tracheotomy. His face also looks swollen. They probably had to assault him a bit to perform revival efforts...
I can't think of a situation where they'd do a trach unless they were unable to place the ET tube. The bandage looks more like he either had a central line (that's a common place for insertion) or possibly a carotid endarterectomy or stent. Most people who are bad off enough for open heart also have carotid occlusion. Also a trach would not have damaged his vocal cords, unless whoever performed it was a total hack, but the ET tube very often causes cord inflammation and though rare, permanent damage from scarring.
As always, this is just my opinion as I actually have no idea what's under the bandage, but if you can't speculate here...

Speaking of speculating, why hasn't anyone brought up the possibility that the time Stevie spent with Chrissie Hynde influenced her decision to fire Lindsey?

Last edited by justdreamin; 02-10-2019 at 09:40 PM.. Reason: To include a Chrissie Hynde conspiracy