View Single Post
Old 10-13-2005, 03:51 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I think every part of Miranda screams Anne Heche. It's "right on the nose" equivalant would be if he wrote a song called "Lady Wearing Black Singing Next To Me". The line "She sticks the camera right into her arm" I agree is very powerful, and I think purposely so. That line thrust forward all the "media whore" concepts in the song. When someone brings up Anne Heche what comes to mind? "The crazy lady who wouldn't stop talking about how crazy she is" and "The lady who started banging a chick to get ahead" (actress might go in there somewhere). Someone mentioned about the magazine thing, but prior to meeting Buckingham she began her soap career so she would indeed have been on/in some magazines. So I guess that's my take on it, that I really can't see anything in that song that isn't Anne Heche. On a side note, as of lately it seems Celestia's universe has been quite calm and quiet. I think having her child probably took care of alot of demons for her, and I'm glad she's found some peace

Last edited by LuckyCharms; 10-13-2005 at 03:55 PM..