View Single Post
Old 04-22-2017, 09:22 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sue View Post
Dear Homer,
May I ask you, and I am being serious, when your dislike for Stevie first happened?
Did it creep up on you, or was there one moment when you thought,"you know this woman is just about the obnoxious thing on the planet"
I ask out of true interest and am not taking the p**ss.
(I can take her or leave her, but I really like the 70's version of Stevie.)

If you don't want to answer, just tell me to do one, I'll understand.

Sue
I used to love her, 1975-1985. Bella Donna is a masterpiece, IMO. But then her recordings became sub par, and she became a caricature of herself.

And these days, she WANTS to call the shots with FM, but she can't. Which(IMO) is why she isn't on this new effort. "If I can't have my way, I just won't play!"

Not to mention her fan base, many of whom think she can do no wrong. Truth be told, their worship fueled my dislike, to what it is today.

So yeah, my dislike began with OSOTM, and has grown significantly over the years.

I can't tell you how excited I am to see Lindsey and Chris in June. I TRULY think they're going to enjoy this "duets" tour more than anything they've ever done. No band politics, no stress.