View Single Post
Old 05-14-2018, 09:49 PM
Ledgie

Default The family is breaking up :( and afraid to post....

First thing is I know EVERYONE is going through stuff...as I said I don't put mine before anyone else's, and I freakin love The Ledge. If you read what I said I was so happy to find this place many a years ago.

I think everyone should come on here and banter, talk, what have you but as was shown here when you don't read what was written and you just start accusing or getting upset because someone else has an opinion (which is the same thing your fighting for?). I was simply stating and my thread could of been bypassed by anyone....I don't want to get on here and fight or argue it's not that I don't love and have not been obsessed with this band any less than you..it's I don't need any more negativity. I like to come on here and read what everyone thinks and their opinions on stuff but when some of these threads are just down right mean, why?

Why are we mean to each other? THAT WAS THE WHOLE MEANING BEHIND MY POST, and of course the first thing is people jump on the "well I'm entitled to come here and bitch" and okay but when people are jumping on people or saying the worse things you can say about a band you love...it's just crazy. I again would love to talk and stuff with people about all this....but this is the example of why I won't. Sorry to upset but if your aloud an opinion then so am I and this was mine. I just think it's an amazing group just wish it could go back to how it used to be.

Last edited by BellaSoprano71; 05-14-2018 at 09:55 PM..