View Single Post
Old 06-08-2008, 03:24 PM
Junior Ledgie

Follow the link on previous post to the CD+G Museum. Almost 95% of Behind The Mask are still encoded. Or, using the guide on the CD+G Museum, you can identify if your copy is encoded. If you have access to an old console game, or a Karaoke machine, you are set. Or if your CD or DVD drive can read the graphic subcodes (you can find out with Nero Info, a free tool), then rip the CD to a bin file with CDRWIN (one of many tools). The there is a free CD+G player for the PC that plays the bin file for you. Also, I have rips of Behind The Mask that have been converted to ipod video format. So, when I am doing cardio, I watch my CD+G collection!

Quote:
Originally Posted by starshine View Post
I've so always wondered about the Mask graphics cd after I'd re-read about it in one of the old Rumours fanzines...heck at the time I was so new to collecting so getting one of those cds didn't even enter my mind back than....I tried it on my regular Mask cd thinking it had it but no luck. Would cd players play them now? And how could one find one of those Mask cds? (after all these yrs that is)...I wonder what Stevies songs look like???