Thread: Tour Dates
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2017, 04:07 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenniferuk View Post
I'll be grateful for any help or direction as to how pre-sales are organised this tour. Huber Heights tix go on sale Friday, with an internet presale start tomorrow. Anyone know if this requires a code, particular credit card, etc? I'm signed up for Ticketmaster texts, venue updates, and so on but haven't figured out if this will become obvious or something I need to go find.

Many thanks.
Nashville was supposed to have a one day presale, for members of the credit union for which the venue is named...(Ascend)

BUT, no one told us that Citibank customers got a presale, FIVE ******* days before that!

But, lucky is my middle name, and my friend was bragging on fb about how she got good seats that morning. I started bitching, and she got me the ONE lone ticket that was left in the front rows(4th row, center).

All this presale crap is just that, a bunch of sh*t! All customers should be created equal!!!! Give me Fleetwood Mac tickets or give me death!!!!