View Single Post
Old 01-12-2014, 09:09 AM
Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulpian View Post
I know what you mean, but I have a feeling there will be studio music from this new reunion. Plus, what we saw at the O2 is still unique - she hadn't performed with them for 15 years and it was an awesome atmosphere. I won't forget how deafening the applause was, or how good Don't Stop sounded.
Yeah man. Thing is, now she's back with them they'll probably start performing "Everywhere" again. They didn't perform that one at the 02 and I was slightly dissapointed (although I did know beforehand that they wouldn't be doing it). I know not everyone likes that song - but it's the first FM song I can remember hearing on the radio when I was 9.

I'm not going to put myself through trying to get tickets to see them again. Just do not need the hassle. Sometimes it's best just to count yourself lucky that you managed it in the first place and not try to get greedy.

If I hear that they start doing that jam again on live gigs, and there's a strong possibility I'll never see it... I'm gonna be pretty p o'd.